What is PANGAEA?
- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
Community Owned Non-Profit focused
on the community, not shareholders.
- Very Low Cost Structure
- Non-profit cost structure
- Capital costs funded through grants and partner funding
- Disciplined focus on bandwidth and transport
- Customized Pricing
- Less than 50% versus competition
- Installation discounts
- Grants available
- Extremely Reliable Network
- Two downstream bandwidth providers
- Diverse fiber routes to Charlotte
- Back up equipment and power sources
- Local support on call 24×7
PANGAEA Internet plays a key role in attracting companies to our area by offering reliable internet service at virtually unlimited speeds and a very affordable cost.
Though we don’t offer residential service, we believe we make life better for local residents every day.
When we asked our customers, 98% of them agreed that PANGAEA Internet has a positive impact on our community.
TRYON, NC / April 28, 2015 – PANGAEA Internet (PANGAEA), the leading commercial provider of high-speed fiber optic internet service for Polk and Rutherford Counties, North Carolina, has received the Cornerstone Award from Broadband Communities magazine.
Fast Friends – Facebook and Isothermal Community College spark workforce development in North Carolina
by WALTER DALTON (President, Isothermal Community College, email@example.com)
When the ribbon was cut on the Facebook data center in Forest City, N.C., a new day was born.
Letter to the Editor, submitted by Ron Walters, Executive Director of PANGAEA Internet
Published in the Tryon Daily Bulletin, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
To the editor:
I am writing to correct the Wi-Fi story that appeared on the Tryon Daily Bulletin front page on Nov.